Monday, July 9, 2018

Every seasoned traveler as malaria and…

I  I was with Julian Linnell and Makurdi Nigeria when he  came down with malaria the morning he was to leave. Bishop Inyom‘s daughter is a doctor and diagnosed his condition.  Being the good doctor that she is she had a pill that quickly right to an end the symptoms.
The other experience for seasoned travelers is being on the wrong side of a pick pocket. That’s what happened to us yesterday. Constance had her bag zipped when we walked out of the hotel. We don’t remember passing anybody when we got to the metro. But there her bag was unzipped and her money bag missing.
 Finding a remedy it was almost as easy as Julian’s pill. Within an hour the credit cards were blocked and new ones were being issued. A trip to the embassy today, a new password, and we’re on our way. But it’s a heavy hat to deal with.  And taking the necessary steps I realize that going through my head Wednesday him, he leaders me.
His faithful followers we will be. By His own hand He leadeth me.

3 comments:

Dottie and Paul said...

Sorry to hear about the loss. We are praying for you. Thank you for going over there to do what you are doing.
Love, Dottie and Paul

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for an easy fix.

Ann Webster said...

I am so sorry about the pickpocket experience. Much love, Ann W